In an idyllic position overlooking the ocean, The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket is a 5-star resort providing quiet getaways, romantic holidays and secluded corporate retreats. Our hotel is moments away from pristine white sand beaches and access to watersports, but also just 15 minutes from Phuket Town.
Reward youself with up to 20% bonus when purchasing our wonderful Siray vouchers . Avaible for a limited time only.
- Buy THB 3,000 for total value at THB 3,300
- Buy THB 10,000 for total value at THB 12,000
Sell Dates: Today – 30 June 2022
Validity Date: Today – 30 June 2022 (Blackout dates applied)
For more information and advance reservations, please contact : email@example.com or call +66 76 335 600
Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers must be purchased prior to check in at the resort
- Vouchers are allowed to be used for accommodation booked through M.com , but cannot be used for pre-paid rates
- Vouchers can be used for restaurants and bars, Westin Heavenly Spa and recreation, laundry services
- Vouchers cannot be used for airport transfer and tour desk or shops in the resort.
- Vouchers cannot be used for F&B promotions and special offers
- Credit need to be used per stay cannot be split for future stay
- Folio credit will be applied to Guest folio at time of checkout
- Folio credits are not transferable, not redeemable for cash, void after checkout and cannot be applied toward future stays.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent in the same hotel, regardless of check in/check out activities. Check out and check in cannot be on the same day.
- Not applicable for group bookings or catering spend
- Must inform reservations at time of booking if Voucher will be used.
- Not combinable with Bonvoy discounts
- Marriott Bonvoy members are able to earn points based on the purchase price of the vouchers, rather than the redemption value. Also, vouchers cannot be redeemed for discounted products or services through Marriott Bonvoy, Club Marriott or any other promotions
- Blackout period: 24 December 2021 to 10 January 2022.